SCM OLIMPIC K 360 ERT/HP/SGP EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 0.4 to 6 mm Edgebanding thickness capacity
- 3 mm Guillotine capacity
- 3/8" to 2-1/2" Panel thickness capacity
- 5-1/2" Minimum panel length
- 2-3/8" Minumum Panel width
- 20" Minimum distance between panels
- Feed speed: 36 FPM
- Equipped with the Maestro Pro Edge controller; a 21" industrial multi touch screen.
- Anti-adhesive unit positioned prior to the premilling unit
- Infeed Fence is manually adjustable with pneumatic positioning of in and out movement
- SGP-E Glue Pot with quick heat up time due to the small glue pot. Reverse rotation of the glue roller for the application of solid wood. Double Thermo Regulation for easy use of both EVA and PUR glue. Color change and glue pot cleaning are able to be completed in minutes, as opposed to hours.
- Automatic strip feed magazine
- RT-V Pre-milling station with (2) 2 HP high frequency motors with jumping action controlled through the PLC
- 3-Roll pressure section (1 large driven roller, 2 idle rollers)
- (2) 0.25 HP motors for end trim with pneumatic tilt
- R-HP Multi-Edge trimming station composed of (2) independent 0.7 HP motors. Standard with servo positioning to process TWO different radii and infinite thin edges all through the controller
- Corner Rounding unit with 0.5 HP motor, designed to carry out the rounding of edges on 3mm material. Comes standard with a diamond cutterhead.
- Profile scraping station with pneumatic positioning
- Glue scraping station with pneumatic positioning
- (2) 0.25 HP top and bottom buffing, tiltable 0 to 12 degrees
- Acoustical safety enclosure
- Air requirements: 90 PSI
- Dust Extraction: Machine comes with two 3" ports for the premilling station, two 2" ports for the top and bottom trim station and one 3" port for the 3mm collection bin for extraction. Recommend a dust collector with a 3,000 CFM rating.
- Weight: 3,876 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.