SCM CLASS TF130 SHAPER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 11 HP motor
- Table 48" x 29" with a table height of 36"
- Working height of spindle (under the nut) is 140 mm (5.5")
- No. 5 Morse taper spindle mount
- Maximum insert opening 320 mm (12.6")
- Maximum tool diameter 250 mm (9.8")
- Spindle speeds (RPM) of 3000/4500/6000/8000/10,000
- Dust outlets on fence and rear base 120 mm each
- 1-1/4" Interchangeable spindle
- "T" Slot in the table with mitre gauge
- 5 spindle speeds from 3,000 to 10,000 RPM
- Reverse rotation switch
- 5 table insert rings
- Mechanical readout of spindle height
- Foot pedal controls for mechanical brake and spindle lock
- Magnetic starter with overload protection
- Low voltage control circuit (110V by transformer)
- Tool kit with spare vee belt
- Wooden fences
- Adjustable fence and guard assembly with three controlled axis
- Machine is equipped with a large shaper hood with memory pins
- If the hood or guard is removed, it will go right back into the same position, so it is accurate and repeatable
- The fences are adjusted by means of a mechanical hand crank that features a digital readout of the fence positioning
- Electrical Requirements: 29 amps @ 230 volts
- Dust Extraction 680 CFM x 2
- Overall dimensions: 47” L x 39.1” W x 40.7” H
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.