SCM SI 400 NOVA SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 9 HP main motor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- 41" x 25" fixed table
- 34.5" work table height
- 126" max. length of crosscut with scoring
- 51" rip capacity
- Main blade diameter 350 mm with 1" arbor (00F0904866H)
- Scoring blade diameter 120 mm with 3/4" arbor (00F0900209A)
- Arbor speed main blade is 4,000 RPM and scoring blade is 8,500 RPM
- Depth of cut at 0 deg. is 140 mm (5.5") and at 45 deg. is 97 mm (3.8")
- Anodized aluminum sliding table with hardened steel guides
- Self braking motor
- Separate scoring motor
- Tilting arbor from 0 to 45 degrees
- Overhead mounted blade guard with dust outlet
- Heavy industrial aluminum extrusion crosscut fence with flip stops
- "EZ Dial" adjustable split scoring blade assembly - simply turn the dial to adjust the width of the score. This system eliminates the need for shims and is fully adjustable in 0.1mm increments
- Standard 1 year warranty (10 years on table guideway tolerances)
- Electrical Requirements: 36 amps @ 230 volt 3-Phase
- Dust Extraction: 1,100 CFM
- Machine net weight: 2,200 lbs.
4th Quarter Promotional Item!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.