SCM NOVA SI 400 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 11 HP main motor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- 41" x 25" fixed table
- 34.5" work table height
- 126" max. length of crosscut with scoring
- 51" rip capacity
- Main blade diameter 350 mm with 1" arbor (00F0904866H)
- Scoring blade diameter 120 mm with 3/4" arbor (00F0900209A)
- Arbor speed main blade is 4,000 RPM and scoring blade is 8,500 RPM
- Depth of cut at 0 deg. is 140 mm (5.5") and at 45 deg. is 97 mm (3.8")
- Anodized aluminum sliding table with hardened steel guides
- Self braking motor
- Separate scoring motor
- Tilting arbor from 0 to 45 degrees
- Overhead mounted blade guard with dust outlet
- Heavy industrial aluminum extrusion crosscut fence with flip stops
- "EZ Dial" adjustable split scoring blade assembly - simply turn the dial to adjust the width of the score. This system eliminates the need for shims and is fully adjustable in 0.1mm increments
- Standard 1 year warranty (10 years on table guideway tolerances)
- Electrical Requirements: 36 amps @ 230 volt 3-Phase
- Dust Extraction: 1,100 CFM
- Machine net weight: 2,200 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.