OMAL VELOX 1300 CNC BORE, GLUE & DOWEL INSERTER
- stock number
220V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
The Velox 1300 is a numerically controlled machine to drill, glue and insert dowels on horizontal pieces with TWO loading zones with a cycle time of one second for each bore, glue and dowel insertion when holes are on 32 mm intervals
- The machine is equipped with a Touch Screen Control for writing and storing programs and is programmable in the X axis and equipped with a brushless motor, ball nut and ball screw for quick positioning
- The movement of the carriage is on linear rails with square guides
- A laser sensor automatically measures width of panel and calculates the position and number of dowels based on a program file
- Program can be modified from the list with variables
- X axis working area: 51"
- Y axis (manual depth setting) working stroke: 1.57"
- Z axis (manual vertical setting) stroke: 1.57"
- Carriage travel speed is 163.5 FPM
- (1) 1 HP horizontal drilling unit
- Maximum depth of holes is 30 mm (1.18")
- Maximum diameter of the drill is 10 mm (3/8")
- OMAL "SURE SHOT" revolver system guarantees a dowel is inserted every time
- (1) Dowel insertion unit with 8 mm diameter dowel capacity
- Standard dowel dimension is 8 mm x 35 mm
- Maximum dowel length is 40 mm
- Maximum dowel projection is 14 mm
- Vibratory hopper
- 2 position revolver for loading dowels
- 2.11 gallon glue tank
- 2.11 gallon water tank
- Electronic control of glue amount programmable
- 1300 mm (51") max. width of pieces
- Height of pieces 10 mm (.39") to 40 mm (1.57")
- (4) pneumatic hold down clamps
- Graphics programming 2D 1/2 with simultaneous working display
- Automatic left and right program
- Parametric programming
- Graphical aids
- Internal self-diagnosis, historical report of alarms
- Centralized manual lubrication for all linear bearings
- Air Requirements: 7 bar (101 psi)
- Machine weight: 2,204 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.
Connect with us