SCM MORBIDELLI N100 15 CR+ CNC ROUTER
- stock number
230/460V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
For companies demanding flexibility and high performance. The Morbidelli N100 Machining Center is designed and engineered for machining wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Due to the unique design and PRO-SPACE safety systems, it requires less floor space and can be operated from all sides for material handling of smaller components.
- 5' x 12' work table
- 13 HP (S6) air cooled electrospindle with HSK F 63 quick release tool holder
- 1,500 to 24,000 RPM inverter controlled spindle speed
- Aluminum solid work table that can nest full sheets or be used for routing smaller components
- 14-Position tool changer mounted to side of machine
- One tool pocket is extra deep to allow for a special 165 mm tool length
- (12) Vertical drills: (7) in X axis and (5) in Y axis
- X/Y maximum positioning speeds is 35 meters/min (115 feet/min)
- Z axis stroke: 250 mm (9.84")
- Maximum panel passage: 150 mm (5.90")
- Locating pins around the entire table allow you to position the machine to operate left to right OR right to left
- (2) 300 CMH vacuum pumps
- Automatic Unloading System (Rake), right to left can push components weighing up to 330 Lbs. (CAN BE PURCHASED WITHOUT RAKE - Model N100 15 C+)
- Air Conditioned electrical cabinet
- Eye-M Pro Mobile Console which allows usage of the supplied softwares
- Includes Windows 10 Embeded 64 bit operating system with Maestro Active Human-Machine Interface software (HMI) with Maestro CNC Software and Nesting Rectangular Module.
- Machine operation is accomplished through the use of an extremely flexible Universal Remove Control Pendant
- Safety bumpers on both sides of the mobile unit allows for safe movement while saving space by eliminating caging around the machine
- Electronic tool detecting length (touch probe) allows for detecting tool length without running a test program
- Maestro Connect 1 year subscription
- Dust Collection: (1) 200 mm (7.87") central collection point that requires 3,000 CFM dust extraction
- Operating air pressure with 3/4" ID hose - 7 ATM (102 psi)
Includes Installation and Maestro Training but NOT delivery.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.
Connect with us