SCM MORBIDELLI N100 12 CR CNC ROUTER
- stock number
230/460V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 4' x 8' work table
- 13 HP (S6) air cooled electrospindle with HSK F 63 quick release tool holder
- 1,500 to 24,000 RPM inverter controlled spindle speed
- Aluminum solid work table that can nest full sheets or be used for routing smaller components
- 11-Position tool changer mounted to side of machine
- One tool pocket is extra deep to allow for a special 165 mm tool length
- (12) Vertical drills: (7) in X axis and (5) in Y axis
- X/Y maximum positioning speeds is 35 meters/min (115 feet/min)
- Z axis stroke: 250 mm (9.84")
- Maximum panel passage: 150 mm (5.90")
- Locating pins around the entire table allow you to position the machine to operate left to right OR right to left
- (1) 300 CMH vacuum pumps
- Automatic Unloading System (Rake), right to left can push components weighing up to 330 Lbs. (CAN BE PURCHASED WITHOUT RAKE - Model N100 15 C+)
- Air Conditioned electrical cabinet
- Eye-M Pro Mobile Console which allows usage of the supplied softwares
- Includes Windows 10 Embeded 64 bit operating system with Maestro Active Human-Machine Interface software (HMI) with Maestro CNC Software and Nesting Rectangular Module.
- Machine operation is accomplished through the use of an extremely flexible Universal Remove Control Pendant
- Safety bumpers on both sides of the mobile unit allows for safe movement while saving space by eliminating caging around the machine
- Electronic tool detecting length (touch probe) allows for detecting tool length without running a test program
- Maestro Connect 1 year subscription
- Dust Collection: (1) 200 mm (7.87") central collection point that requires 3,000 CFM dust extraction
- Operating air pressure with 3/4" ID hose - 7 ATM (102 psi)
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.