CANTEK MRS300 GANG RIP SAW
- stock number
460V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- The Frame is Cast Iron, all the main parts are enclosed, ensuring protection and perfect stability
- Straight line caterpillar feeding with heavy guided chXtraain. Chain blocks are special cast iron with heat treated & precision ground pins
- Nickel chrome steel Saw Arbor with 70 mm OD double keyed quick removal sleeve
- (3) sets of Anti-Kickback Fingers 2 top, 1 bottom
- Powered Rise & Fall to the pressure rollers
- New style round Fence Bar support with quick shift long fence
- Automatic Centralized lubrication system
- Automatic Star-Delta Starter (slow speed start) and low voltage controls
- Maximum Working Thickness: 4-5/8" (120mm)
- Minimum Length: 20" standard or 12" with short stock attachment
- Saw Sleeve Usable Length(between outside saws): 12" (305 mm)
- Sawblade Diameter: 200 to 350mm (8" to 14")
- Saw arbor Sleeve OD (Diameter): 70 mm
- Saw arbor diameter: 50 mm
- Saw arbor vertical adjustment: 3.6" (90 mm)
- Saw Motor: 50 HP
- Powered Pressure Rollers(Rise/Fall): 0.5 HP motor
- Saw Arbor Speed: 3800 RPM
- Feed Speeds: 25 to 100 FPM
- Feed Motor: 2 HP
- Dust Hood diameter: 2 @ 6"
- Table Size: 30" x 60"
- Table Height from floor: 33.5"
- Net Weight: 4,510 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5,060 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 82.68" x 59" x 56.5"
- Shipping dimensions: 70.87" x 66.93" x 63"
- Electrics 460/3/60 | 69.5 Full Load Amps
- Short stock & thin material cutting attachment: $650.00
- Extra Saw Sleeve: $590.00
- Extra set of spacers: $460.00
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.