SCM OLIMPIC K 560 TE EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Edgebanding thickness: .4mm to 6mm (.016-1/4")
- Guillotine capacity: 3mm
- Feed speed: 40 and 60 ft/min.
- Panel height: 3/8" min to 2 1/8" max.
- Minimum panel length: 5 1/2"
- Minimum panel width: 2 3/8"
- Minimum distance between panels: 20"
- The K560TE comes equipped with the Startouch controller. This controller features a 12" touch screen display. Capable of storing 100 programs. Color graphic display of all the working units. Tracks production information, diagnostic information and monitors maintenance schedules. Choose mm's or inches, as well as 5 different languages. Swivels 270 degrees and tilts for easy access.
- Anti-adhesive unit positioned prior to pre-millling unit prevents build up of glue on top and bottom of panel
- Strip feed magazine
- SGP-E Glue Pot - Quick heat up time due to the small glue pot. Reverse rotation of the glue roller for the application of solid wood. Double Thermo Regulation for easy use of both EVA and PUR glue. Color change and glue pot cleaning are able to be completed in minutes, as opposed to hours.
- "RT-V" Pre-milling station with (2) 2.0 HP motors, to rectify/clean panels already sized
- Pressure station with pneumatic driven roller and (2) spring loaded idle rollers
- "K-SEL 2" End trimming station with (2) independent 0.50 HP motors mounted on THK guides
- "R/K" Top and bottom trim station composed of (2) independent 0.7 HP motors, as well as three position pneumatics to easily go from thin tape to 3 mm PVC
- "RAS/K" profile scraping unit designed to remove knife marks, equipped with pneumatic in/out positioning through controller
- "RC-V" Glue scraping unit eliminates any excess glue
- "SP-V" Buffing unit consisting of (2) independent 0.25 HP motors, tiltable to 12 degrees
- Air requirements: 90 PSI
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.