KREG DK5100 5-SPINDLE POCKET HOLE MACHINE
- stock number
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
Five industrial-grade motors, five individually-activated clamping cylinders, and five durable drill spindles; all in one amazing machine. The DK5100 makes drilling multiple pocket holes across cabinet sides, shelving, stairs, and window or door extensions easier than ever before. In the right setting, it can beat the bottle-neck that's slowing down your shop and significantly improve your bottom line.
- (5) Pneumatic 3/4 HP industrial motors
- (5) Clamping cylinders
- Each of the (5) spindles is controlled with on/off switch providing instant control of every spindle
- Spindles are spaced at 6" on center
- 2-Second cycle time
- Hole centering capability on 1/2" to 3/4" material
- Hardened steel drill guides to maximize drill bit life
- One-touch, foot pedal operation
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning
- Pre-filter and automatic lubrication
- Air requirements: 20 CFM at 50% duty cycle (120 PSI)
- Machine weight: 350 Lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.
Connect with us