CANTEK C12RSH STRAIGHT LINE RIP SAW
- stock number
230V or 460V 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Absolute straight line feeding.
- Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column.
- Excellent precision work accuracy and durability.
- Precision caterpillar chain and double "VEE" guide rails are made of special cast iron.
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) - V Belt driven from below.
- NEW FEATURE: Equipped with high-frequency hardened chain Guide Rails. With up to 3-times the life of an untreated guide rail, it ensures a precise high quality cut time and time again.
- The chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel - heat treated and ground for high durability and low wear.
- 8 holddown rolls for increased control and precise straight line cutting (6 rows).
- Easy to access adjustments and controls.
- Mechanical operation Chain Oiler (Best) provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track. Also you can see the unit working which is important.
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers. 2 top and 1 set in the table
- Soft start - Star Delta starter.
- Telemecanique-Square D - Magnetic Wye/Delta Starters - Low Amperage Soft-Starter on the arbor motor - Electrics 230/460 to UL/CSA Standards (Check current availability)
- (1) 12" Sawblade included
- 15 HP main motor
- 1 HP Feed motor
- 12" Maximum blade diameter
- 1" Diamaeter arbor
- 4500 RPM arbor speed
- 39" x 57" Table size
- 3.35" Maximum workpiece thickness
- 8" Minimum workpiece length
- 18" Distance between saw and column
- 31-7/8" Table height
- Variable speed feed 50 to 120 FPM
- Dust Port: 4" on top
- Machine weight: 2,090 lbs
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.