PMK SYSTEMS C-1205 COPING & END MATCHING MACHINE
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Chip free coping/end-matching of squared or profiled parts without the need of a back-up piece
- Two counter-Rotating Spindles
- Spindle Diameters: 1-1/4"
- Spindle Speeds: 7,000 RPM
- Main Motor: 7-1/2 HP Motor
- Maximum Cutter Diameter: 5" OD
- Minimum Cutter Diameter: 3-1/2" OD
- Maximum Part Size: 2" Thick x 13-1/2" Wide
- Minimum Part Length: 3"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/4"
- Minimum width of part is determined by the O.D. of the cutter and if the part is profiled or not
- Unlimited Part Length
- External flow valve allows you to adjust the speed of the sliding table according to the thickness, width & density of the part
- New Safety lenses in top of hood to check rotation of spindles
- New up-graded PLC Controller
- Cycle time adjustable from 5 to 10 seconds
- The C-1205 has the capacity to stack tooling
- Maximum two cutters per spindle
- Dust Hood with 5" Port
- Dust Collection Requirement: 1,000 CFM
- Precision THK rails for guidance of carriage stroke and hold down clamp
- Side pressure clamp ensures proper alignment with fence
- The C-1205 meets UL & CSA Electrical Standards
- Includes aluminum sub-table for stacking of tooling
- Tooling Sold Separately
- 10 HP motor $1,495.00
- Micro adjustable back fence $695.00
- Additional tool holders / milling arbors (each) $600.00
- Single phase 220 V, 5 HP motor $1,495.00
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.