LEADERMAC 630P MOULDER
- stock number
460 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 6-Head moulder
- 12" Wide capacity
- Minimum length of material - 8" (butt fed)
- Axial adjustment side heads - 1.6" (40 mm)
- Axial adjustment top/bottom heads - 0.8" (20 mm)
- Variable Feed speeds of 20 to 100 FPM
- 1st head: 15 HP bottom
- 2nd head: 10 HP right side
- 3rd head: 15 HP left side
- 4th head: 20 HP top
- 5th head: 20 HP top
- 6th head: 20 HP bottom
- All spindles are 1-13/16" diameter and include optional 8,000 RPM speed
- Precision Hydro-Loc Outboards for horizontal heads
- All spindles have horizontal and vertical adjustment from the front of the machine
- Maintenance free Full Carden Shaft Drive to feedworks for balanced drive performance, with individual work reduction gear box to each feed roll station
- Serrated steel feed rollers before top horizontal head
- Rubber coated feed rollers after top horizontal head
- (3) Full width driven bottom infeed roller
- Powered raise and lower of feed support beam
- All top rolls are pneumatically tensioned
- Edge reference straightening system
- All tables, bedplates, chipbreakers, pressure plates, and fences are hardened chrome for better wear resistance
- Auto-lubrication to the feed table with timer control
- Centralized grease lubrication system to all main slides & grease points from front locations
- Limit switch at infeed to prevent feeding of oversized material
- Equipped with Wye-Delta Soft-Start starters
- Dust collection requirements: 4,100 CFM (based on 5,000 fpm velocity)
- Air pressure requirements: 85 PSI
- Machine weight: 11,850 Lbs.
- LMC MOU200600X29 Cutterhead Setting Stand for measuring radial diameter before and after grinding, to determine change in radial diameter. The dimensions obtained can be used to set the dual mechanical digital readout on the moulder. Price: $1,395.00
Ask for a full comprehensive quotation!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.