ROSENQUIST HGLP HORIZONTAL GLUE LINE PRESS
- stock number
440V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Ideal for laminated flooring, face gluing beams, solid wood squares or laminating veneers to cores
- Pressing area is divided into (2) sections
- Length of each zone is 50" for a total of 100"
- Press can clamp material from 3-1/2" to 8" wide
- Capable of gluing material up to 12" thick
- Material can be processed in two stacks or a single stack (both stacks will need to be the same width)
- (4) 6" bore x 6" stroke hydraulic top pressure cylinders, two for each zone
- Radio frequency electrodes are located along the sides of the stack
- One electrode is mounted in a fixed location while the other two are powered by (4) each 2-1/2" bore hydraulic cylinders
- Plastic slat conveyor extends across the lay-up area through the press
- Lay-up area is equipped with vertical rolls to help stabilize the stack of material
- Outfeed table is a dead roll conveyor with vertical rolls
- 40 kw generator
- Equipped with cure and dwell timers
- Automatic power control
- 10 hp hydraulic unit with 50 gallon tank
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.