UNIQUE 313-40 MITERED DOOR MACHINE
- stock number
460V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Automatic cycle with dowel hole boring for accurate alignment of mitered door corners
- Production rate of one frame per minute, 15 seconds per cycle
- 5" maximum width capacity
- 1" material thickness capacity
- 45 degree angle fences
- Pneumatic clamping system locks during operation for safe machining of parts
- (2) 5 HP Shapers with 1-1/4" diameter spindles
- Spindles are counter rotating
- (2) 1/3 HP dowel alignment drills
- Adjustable stops for dowel drilling
- Staggered tables provide unlimited length capacity
- Digital position indicator
- (2) finger joint cutters (includes backers and carbide inserts)
- Dust collection requirements: 1,400 CFM per spindle
- Compressed air requirements: 90 PSI (1 CFM)
- Machine weight: Approx. 1,000 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.