ALTENDORF F-45 ELMO CE SLIDING TABLE SAW
- stock number
220 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 12' max. length of crosscut
- 5-7/8" max. depth of cut
- 14-1/2" X 149" sliding table
- 10 HP main saw motor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- Arbor speeds of 3,000/4,000/5,000/6,000 RPM
- Tilting saw arbor 0 to 45 degrees
- 450 mm max. dia. of main blade (blade not included)
- 120 mm dia. scoring blade (includes shim type scoring blade)
- Note: Scoring blade must be removed when using main blade of 400 mm or larger
- Electric motor operated raise and lower and tilt adjustment of saw blades
- Entry via electronic numerical keypad (with digital tilt and height display)
- Automatic correction of rise and fall when tilting saw unit
- Programmable rip fence movement with numerical digital display of position
- Electric motor powered vertical and lateral setting of the scoring saw blade
- (2) programmable crosscut stops with digital display on controller (126" max)
- TIP-SERVO-DRIVE a servo assisted drive for the sliding table
- DUPLEX double sided miter stop with digital readout
- SERVER mobile cart for removing/mounting crosscut fence
- (1) pneumatic hold down clamp
- 51" rip capacity
- One sided miter fence with stop to 98"
- Double roller carriage system
- 27" X 48" main table with side and rear auxiliary tables
- Automatic central lubrication system for saw tilting unit
- Electric motor brake
- Main saw blade bore: 30 mm
- Scoring saw bore: 15mm
- (1) 120 mm and (1) 80 mm diameter dust outlet
- Over arm swing away blade guard (wide guard and thin guard included)
- Machine weight: 2,750 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.