PILLAR MACHINE H49-7 CNC BORE, GLUE & DOWEL INSERTER
- stock number
208/230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Horizontal bore and dowel
- 49" wide worktable of 1/2" thick machined aluminum to ensure a true and reliable reference point
- 1 HP 18,000 RPM single spindle drill
- Cycle time of approx. 1-1/2 seconds for each bore, glue and dowel insertion when the holes are spaced at 64 mm intervals
- (6) quick adjust vertical clamps
- Adjustable back fence
- 1/2" min. material thickness
- Glue inserter with water or glue capability
- "Direct Reject System" dowel inserter
- 8 mm dia. vibratory dowel bowl
- PC operator interface with 12" touchscreen
- 2 work zones allowing for pendulum processing
- The H-49's operator interface has been designed to allow for quick programming at the machine
- Typically your operator can create and activate a new program in less than one minute
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.