SCM K 560 TE EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Edgebanding thickness: .4mm to 6mm (.016 to 1/4")
- Guillotine capacity: 3mm
- Feed speed: 40 and 60 ft/min.
- Panel height: 3/8" min to 2-1/8" max.
- Minimum panel length: 5-1/2"
- Minimum panel width: 2-3/8"
- Minimum distance between panels: 20"
- Orion 1 Controller with soft touch keypad
- Strip feed magazine
- Quick change/disconnect Teflon glue pot
- Pre-milling station with (2) 2.0 HP motors, to rectify/clean panels already sized
- Pressure station with pneumatic driven roller and (2) spring loaded idle rollers
- End trimming station with (2) independent 0.50 HP motors mounted on THK guides
- Top and bottom trim station composed of (2) independent 0.7 HP motors, as well as three position pneumatics to easily go from thin tape to 3 mm PVC
- Profile scraping unit designed to remove knife marks, equipped with pneumatic in/out positioning through controller
- Glue scraping unit eliminates any excess glue
- Buffing unit consisting of (2) independent 0.25 HP motors, tiltable to 12 degrees
- Air requirements: 90 PSI
- Dust collection: (2) 3" ports for the premilling station, (2) 2" ports for the top and bottom trim station and (1) 3" port for the 3 mm collection bin for extraction (2,500 CFM required)
- Electrical requirements: 51 amps @ 230 Volt 3-Phase
- Machine dimensions: 67" W x 158" L x 59" T
- Machine weight: 3,450 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.