ROSENQUIST CD CLAMP CABINET DOOR AND FRAME CLAMP
- stock number
460 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Designed to clamp cabinet doors and frames squarely in seconds, eliminating the need for pins
- Long range of clamping motion will minimize or eliminate the use of fillers in the press
- Automatically adjusting side pressure system does not require any adjustment by operator within its full range of motion, making this system ideal for both single door and high volume runs
- Curing/clamping area: 36" x 78"
- 6 KW generator (cures approximately 600 square inches of glue line per minute)
- Edge pressure: Guided bar system with 24" travel (will clamp a door from 12" wide up to 36" without the use of a filler board). Pressure bar runs on (2) THK lineal bearings, pressure up to 1,200 lbs. of force.
- End pressure: Capable of clamping a part from 54" to 78" long without changing the adjustable block or using filler blocks. The pressure bars are 60" long and will adjust in 24" increments to allow the same pressure bars to be used with any length part. When processing parts that are less than 54" long the operator will loosen two quick release handles and adjust the pressure bars forward 24". End pressure is applied by single 4" bore x 24" stroke pneumatic cylinder capable of producing up to 1,200 lbs. of force
- Top platen: Closing and clamping of the top platen is provided by (2) 4" bore pneumatic cylinders
- Separate pressure regulator and guage for precise independent control of end, top and side pressure
- Press is mounted on a 35 degree angle
- Closing cycle is controlled by a safe two hand, no-tie-down system
- Electrical requirements: 15 amps on 460 Volt
- Machine weight: Approximately 4,600 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.