SCM CYFLEX F900 CNC MACHINING CENTER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 18 spindle drilling unit (12 verticals - 7 right and 5 left, 2 pair horizontals in X and 1 pair in Y)
- 1200 mm grooving saw along X axis
- 3 HP motor for drilling unit
- 7.5 HP 18,000 electro-spindle (manual tool change)
- ER32 collet for cylindrical shank tool (2 to 20 mm)
- 20 mm maximum tool diameter
- "TP" detecting system for calibrating of opposite panel side reference
- Working length: 120" maximum, 200 mm minimum
- Working width: 35.43" maximum, 2.76" minimum
- Panel thickness: 2.36" maximum, .390" minimum
- Maximum linear positioning speeds: 148 fpm in X, 148 fpm in Y, and 49 fpm in Z
- AC servo motors in all 3 axes
- High precision, high load prismatic bearing guides in all axes
- Xilog Plus 2 operator interface
- Office based PC controller with Windows XP based platform utilizing a CN unit to communicate with machine
- Parametric, graphic, and ISO programming
- Import of the DXF and ASCII files
- Guided editor with graphic and syntactic help screens
- Automatic optimization of boring cycles
- Panel origin change to carry out processing of workpieces with special shapes or profiles
- Online calculator of computed data
- Simulated program execution
- Use of bar codes with already integrated software
- Self-diagnosis and alarms of possible errors or damages in the user's language
- Single step operation for manual control of individual program steps
- Panel support area: intelligent clamp directly controlled from the NC locks the panel to be processed and positions it (X axis) in sequence under the operating head to execute the requested machining. This clamp securely clamps the panel and moves it though the machining process
- Side supports for machining of long panels
- Automatic centralized lubrication
- Dust extraction openings: (1) 150 mm, (1) 80 mm, and (1) 60 mm
- Operating air pressure: 102 psi
- Machine weight: 2,970 lbs.
- Note: It is not possible to route the external side of the panel where the mobile clamp is positioned
- 35 mm minimum distance between the tool and the external panel side (clamp side)
- The Cyflex is not able to work panels with features that are not included in the indicated dimensions. The machine can work with only rectangular panels whose long side has to be positioned in the X working direction of the working coordinates.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.