QUICKWOOD QRC-9/1300 OSCILLATING DISC/BRUSH SANDER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Designed for finish sanding and sealer sanding/de-nibbing of three dimensional work-pieces, or items with profiles
- For raised panel and flat doors, drawer fronts and moldings, hardwood, softwood or MDF
- 51" wide capacity
- (9) cup brush heads driven by (1) 2 HP motor
- Cup brush heads are 250mm in diameter and in 2 rows
- Each head is spinning in the same direction and has variable speed of 100 to 700 RPM though an electronic inverter
- Inverter for the cup brushes: 2 HP
- Cup brush head oscillates up to 5"
- Oscillation is controlled by a 1/2 HP motor
- The height control of the cup heads is adjusted by a 1/2 HP gear motor
- Head oscillation is adjustable by gear motor
- Reversal of the cup brush heads is possible by push of a button on the control panel
- Allows for the use of two abrasives media in the same machine for better pre sanding and sealer sanding
- 4 HP vacuum bed system
- (4) 90 mm diameter dust outlets
- Dimensions: 70" L x 72" W x 69" H
- Weight: 2,755 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.