GRIGGIO GB 4/8 EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Control panel is straightforward and easy to use
- Manual adjustment of the upper pressure beam with digital readout
- Heated infeed fence
- Left Hand feed machine
- Manual height adjustment of working units with digital readout
- (4) Heavy duty working stations
- Non-stick glue tank with quick heating
- Auto-Temp control of temperature from 200 to 130 dgrees celcius
- Quick Heat up System and Auto Temp drop if machine not in use for certain amount of time
- Shear unit is pneumatic and cuts edgebanding material from .04 to 3mm thick, with automatic pull back of edgebanding after cut
- 3mm tape can be maximum height of 24mm
- Side pressure station has three rollers, 1 driven, and 2 idle with digital adjustment to the edge strip width. Separate adjustments for pneumatic roller pressure sections.
- End Trim Unit has 2 tilting motors (0 to 15 dgrees) of 0.5 HP each, includes saw blades
- Top and Bottom Trim Unit has 2 motors, 0.75 HP each, with fine adjustment and digital readout, includes combination radius and flush trim knives with cutterhead
- Scraping Unit with digital readout
- Buffing Unit with (2) 0.25 HP motors and two 6” diameter cloth wheels
- Separate box to collect PVC scrapings
- Support extension with rollers for wide panels
- Min width of the panel: 3-1/2"
- Min length of the panel: 2-3/8"
- Distance between panels: 26"
- Min/max thickness of the panel: 3/8" to 2-3/8"
- Strip edge thickness: 0.4 to 8 mm
- Automatic loading, coil thickness: 0.4 to 3 mm
- Single Feed Speed: 39 ft/min.
- Glue tank capacity: 4 Liter
- Air pressure: 90 PSI
- Noise level: 70 db
- Net weight: 2,930 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13' x 37" (66" wide when support in use)
- Electrical: 25 Amps @ 230 V 3-Phase
- Dust Collection: Minimum 1,200 CFM @ 5000 FPM velocity
- Dust Ports: (4) 3-1/4" diameter
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.