TIGERSTOP TIGERSAW 1000 OPTIMIZING AND DEFECTING CUT OFF SAW
- stock number
208-230/460V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- The TigerSaw TSS-1000G2 is a crayon marking optimizing and defecting system capable of processing 16' long boards at a maximum pusher speed of 325 feet per minute
- The TigerStop is on the right hand side of the saw and pushes material from right to left
- It has positioning accuracy of +/- 0.006"
- Standard TigerSaw 1000G2 with 10 HP Saw Motor. Includes 450 mm (18") Kanafusa Saw Blade with 30 mm arbor hole and 2 pin holes, Safety Hood with Interlocked Door, I/O Panel, 2 Spring Clamps, Cable Trough, Dynamic Optimizing (OPT), TigerLink 6 Software for downloading cut lists (DNLD) and Controller. (This system as priced doe not include the PC Package)
- Tigerstop TS-20 Pusher Base
- TAB2000-18 - 24" wide 20' long table - tilted 10 degrees with NO rollers
- TAB2000-04 - 24" wide 6' long table with 6' back fence, tilted 10 degrees with NO rollers (Outfeed Side)
- SCAN - Crayon Marking of Defects
- INKJET DROP ON DEMAND - Non-Contact inkjet prints up to four variables. Replaceable Inkjet Cartridges including print head. Integrated printing on finished piece upon saw exit. Prints directly onto cut material. For wood applications only.
- Dust Collection: 4" diameter exhaust port
- Air Requirements: 80 psi at 5 CFM
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.