MAGGI SYSTEM 35 CONSTRUCTION/LINE BORER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Accurate positioning of the boring unit to the table with digital readout
- 0 to 3.25" adjustable drilling depth with patented spiral setting device
- (4) patented quick release material clamps with auto-setting to firmly hold material to table
- (2) Powerful 2 HP 2,800 RPM motors
- 52" x 16" cast iron and MDF table
- The MDF portion of the table is treated with non-scratch paint for highest operator comfort and to help prevent scratching of the panel
- Side fences with mechanical digital readout for quick and accurate setting
- 120" line boring fence with (4) stops
- Foot actuated pneumatic clamps and drill cycle
- Includes: Magnetic Starter with overload protection and (35) quick change chucks
- Dust Outlet: 3"
- Net weight: 881 lbs
- Dimensions: 65.75" x 38.9" x 50" Tall
- Crated Dimensions: 59.8" x 41.7" x 44.1" Tall
- Crated Weight: 995 lbs.
- 29900100 Stop Reference Pin for Line Boring $195.00
- 26000069 Set of Reference Fences for 45 and 90 degrees $189.00
- 36000061 Additional Quick Change Bit Adaptor $24.80 ea
- 29971019 Additional Holddown Cylinder Assembly $369.00 ea
- TDBSE5705LH or RH 5mm x 57mm LH OR RH Brad Point $9.85 ea
- TDBSE5708LH or RH 8mm x 57mm LH OR RH Brad Point $11.95 ea
- TDBSEHB5735LH or RH 35mm x 57mm LH OR RH Hinge Point $26.80 ea
- FREIGHT TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA $249.00
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.