SCM MINIMAX E 10 CONTOUR EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- High rigidity and stability steel monoblock base
- Anti-scratch phenolic multilayer work table with modular holes complete with front extension support for large panels
- Shear device for rolled edges complete with roll-holder plate
- Teflon-coated hot melt glue pot installed underneath the worktable to ensure continuous glue recirculation and helps to avoid the glue overheating.
- Powerful heating system (approx 7 min.) for an immediate use with timed stand-by
- Glue application of edging material by means of a powered glue spreading roller and (1) powered pressure roller
- It is possible to apply edges on square, shaped and round panels
- Start/stop cycle pedal
- Wheels for mobility
- Emergency pushbutton located on the front machine side
- Main switch is padlock capable
- Auxiliary low voltage circuit (110 voltage)
- Certificate of conformity with "C.E. Standards" (CE version)
- 0.4 to 3 mm edgebanding thickness capacity
- Thickness of edges with shear device:
- (80 mm height)0.4 to 1.5 mm
- (50 mm height)0.4 to 2.5 mm
- (45 mm height)0.4 to 3 mm
- 8 to 80 mm panel height capacity
- Edge height 10 to 83 mm
- Minimum panel width: 50 mm
- Minimum panel length: 210 mm
- Minimum internal radius with 0.4 mm edgebanding (concave: 25 mm
- Minimum internal radius with 0.4 mm edgebanding (Convex): 5 mm
- Two feed speeds of 4 and 8 m/min
- Maximum operating temperature: 140 to 220 degrees celcius
- Installed motor power: 3.5 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 39.37" x 29.13" x 43.3"
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.