CANTEK LBS300-5S MOULDING SANDER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Capable of sanding linear profiled material on 3 sides
- The Main Frame is fabricated of heavy steel plate and ribbed to minimize vibration and deflection.
- Centralized Control Panel for operator convenience. Clearly Identified & color coded push buttons simplifying setup & operation
- Variable Speed Adjustment by Inverter VFD’s to all Brush Sanding Heads (200 to 1200 RPM)
- (2) Sets of Top Brushing Sanding Heads – with working height adjusted by handwheel and can be set on an angle
- (1) Left Side Brush Sanding Head is adjustable up/down, in/out and can be set on an angle
- (1) Right Side Brush Sanding Head which can be adjusted up/down and in and out and can be set on an angle
- (1) Additional Left Side Sanding Head is adjustable up/down, in/out, and can be set on an angle
- Top Press Rolls Working Height adjusted by hand wheel.
- Brushing head consists of cleaning brush units and abrasive cloth units. The dovetail pocket design allows for easy abrasive/brush replacement.
- Comes with (1) set of abrasives and brushes for each head.(Grit of the Sanding Head to be determined by you as desired)
- Machine comes standard with 150 grit first head followed by 180 grit on remaining heads.
- Max. Working Width: 11"
- Max. Working height: 4"
- Min. work-pieces length: 33"
- Min. work-pieces thickness: 3/8"
- Feed speed (Variable): 6.5 to 30 FPM
- Speed of Sanding Heads: 200 to 1200 RPM
- Top Brush Head Motors: (2) 3/4 HP
- Left Brush Head Motor: 1/2 HP
- Right Brush Head Motor: 1/2 HP
- Left (Angling) Brush Head Motor: 1/2 HP
- Conveyor motor: 1/4 HP
- Machine dimension (LxWxH): 73" x 49" x 61"
- Net weight: 750 Lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.