CANTEK JDT75 AUTOMATIC DOVETAILER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 21,500 RPM spindle rotation for an extremely fine finish on dovetail joints
- High RPM spindle allows for precision machining of plywood and solid drawer sides
- Independent adjustment of both the tenon and the mortise depth for precise fitting of dovetail joints
- Dust hood for milling cutter
- Safety rail in front of spindle motor
- High quality pneumatics for smooth feeding, resulting in quality cutting
- Cast iron base to ensure vibration free cutting
- Automatic lubrication system to spindle stroke
- 3 cycle speeds for best finish results
- Working length: Min. 7.87" (200mm) to Max. 59" (1500mm)
- Working width: Min. 2.36" (60mm) to Max. 16.93" (430mm)
- Vertical material thickness: 0.275" (7mm) to 2.36" (60mm)
- Horizontal material thickness: 0.394" (10mm) to 1.18" (30mm)
- Fixed pitch: 1" (25mm)
- Spindle speed: 21,500 RPM
- Spindle diameter shank: 0.472" (12mm)
- Spindle motor: 2 HP
- Feed motor: 2 HP
- Feed speeds (3): 16, 22, 31 cycles per minute
- Net weight: 990 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1,210 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 55.12" x 34.65" x 55.12"
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.