MAGGI GT800 CNC BORING AND GROOVING CENTER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Very simple and fast programming
- Extremely intuitive user interface
- Importable and text format exportable working programs
- Up to 1,000 programs can be stored
- Machines panels from above
- Suitable for drilling on face and sides of panels, including holes for dowels, hinges, KD Fittings and shelf holes
- (9) vertical spindles (6 in X axis and 4 in Y axis)
- Saw Blade Unit in X axis
- (2) 1 + 1 Horizontal Spindles in X axis
- (1) 1 + 1 Horizontal Spindle in Y axis
- Spindles rotations speed: 3,400 RPM
- Axis speed 25 meters/min | 82 feet/min
- Panel End Edge Reader for perfect panel assembly
- Max. panel dims: Y - 800 mm (31.5"), X - Unlimited, Z - 50 mm (2")
- Min. panel dims: Y - 100 mm (3.93"), X - 250 mm (9.84"), Z - 10 mm
- Boring Capacity 0 to 800 mm (31.5") with any spindle
- Ability to execute all drilling operations in a single working cycle
- CNC programming with 12" touchscreen
- Automatic panel cleaning with brushes
- Teleservice software
- Total Power: 2.5 kW
- Air Pressure: 6 Bar
- Air Consumption: 5 CFM @ 6 Bar
- Dust Collection: 1,200 CFM (6" Outlet)
- Dimensions: 68" W x 72" D x 68" T
- Weight: 2,205 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.