MAGGI EVOLUTION 1000 ROUTER CNC BORE, GROVE AND ROUTE
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- This machine is designed for one man operation and practically zero set-up time
- It is capable of routing, boring both vertically and horizontally, and for hinge holes, while also providing a grooving saw
- It has an integrated control panel with an industrial PC using Windows Operating System, 17" color monitor, CD, keyboard and mouse
- The machine is equipped with (1) Electrospindle router, (11) Vertical drills, (6) Horizontal drills, (1) Grooving Saw
- (4) Horizontal drill in X-axis, (2) in Y-axis
- A laser measuring tool is included to determine the dimensions of the panel and to reset the boring process according to the real length of the panel itself
- The entire head unit is moved via ball screws and controlled by 'Yaskawa' brushless servo motors
- A panel holddown presser ensures the panel is perfectly flat to provide accurate assembly
- Large air flotation tables make handling the panel easy
- 3.3 kW, 24000 RPM Electrospindle
- Max boring depth: 60mm
- X/Y axis Speed 42 m/min (137 ft/min), Z axis 10 m/min (32 ft/min.)
- Grooving Saw with 120 mm diameter and 4 mm kerf
- Minimum Panel Size: 300 mm (11.81") x 75 mm (3") x 8 mm (.31") thick
- Maximum Panel Size: 10000 mm (393.7") x 1000 mm (39.36") x 60 mm (2.4") thick
- Dust collection requirements: 700 CFM at 98 FPS air speed
- Machine dimensions: 92" x 57" x 54" tall
- Weight: 1870 lbs
- Additional TPA/CAD PRO software license to create programs from remote work station $1,295.00
- Barcode Scanner to upload programs even faster $1,695.00
- Post Processor $1,495.00
Special Year End Clearance Price - Only 1 at this price!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.