SCM SANDYA 1/S CS 95 WIDE BELT SANDER
- stock number
460V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- 37" Wide machine
- Combination head with 4.75" diameter, 85 shore rubber contact drum and 2" wide platen
- 18 HP main motor for sanding unit
- 0.7 HP, 2-speed feed motor (15 and 30 FPM)
- 6.25" Maximum workpiece thickness
- Uses 37" x 60" abrasive belts
- Accurate and reliable electronic tracking of abrasive belt
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with center fulcrum to compensate for tapering of abrasive belt
- Powered table positioning with electronic digital readout
- Automatic thickness setting device
- Rubber coated pressure rolls before and after sanding unit
- Infeed and outfeed tables with (2) rollers each
- Automatic emergency stop of machine for sanding belt breakage, tensioning, over-tracking, or absence of compressed air
- Air requirements: 6 Bar (88 PSI)
- Dust requirements: 900 CFM
- Electrical requirements: 27 Amps @ 460 V, 3 Phase
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.