SCM OLIMPIC K 560 ERT SGP EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Edgebanding thickness: .4mm to 6mm (.016 to 1/4")
- Guillotine capacity: 3mm
- Feed speed: 40/60 ft/min.
- Panel height: 3/8" min to 2-1/8" max.
- Minimum panel length: 5-1/2"
- Minimum panel width: 2-3/8"
- Minimum distance between panels: 20"
- "Startouch" controller featuring a 12" touchscreen display, capable of storing up to 100 programs
- Anti-adhesive unit positioned prior to pre-millling unit prevents build-up of glue on top and bottom of panel
- Strip feed magazine
- SGP "Smart Glue Pot" - Quick heat up time due to the small glue pot. Reverse rotation of the glue roller for the application of solid wood. Double Thermo Regulation for easy use of both EVA and PUR glue. Color change and glue pot cleaning are able to be completed in minutes, as opposed to hours. Perfect dosing and special spreading roller create the perfect joint line.
- "RT-V" Pre-milling station with (2) 2.0 HP motors, to rectify/clean panels already sized
- Pressure station with pneumatic driven roller and (2) spring loaded idle rollers
- "K-SEL 2" End trimming station with (2) independent 0.50 HP motors mounted on THK guides – with auto tilting of the unit from the control panel with two preset positions
- "R/K" Top and bottom trim station composed of (2) independent 0.7 HP motors, as well as three position pneumatics to easily go from thin tape to 3 mm PVC (includes three roller nesting kit on top trim unit, beneficial when running panels with grooves and/or 35 mm hinge holes)
- "Round-X" corner rounding unit composed of (2) independent 0.50 HP motors that slide on THK guides – can go from thin tape to 3 mm pvc through the controller with no manual adjustments by operator
- "RAS/K" profile scraping unit designed to remove knife marks, equipped with pneumatic in/out positioning through controller (top profile scrape unit is equipped with three roller nesting kit, beneficial when running panels with grooves and/or 35 mm hinge holes
- "RC-V" Glue scraping unit eliminates any excess glue – pneumatically positioned through the controller
- "SP-V" Buffing unit consisting of (2) independent 0.25 HP motors, tiltable to 12 degrees
- Air requirements: 90 PSI
- Dust collection requirements: 3,250 cfm - Note: Includes dust manifold custom built for machine ($ 2,500 value)
- Electrical requirements: 57 amps @ 230 volt
- Dimensions: 182" x 67" x 59"
- Machine weight: 4,008 lbs.
Used Less than a Year and a Half!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.