GABBIANI P 55 HORIZONTAL BEAM PANEL SAW
- stock number
230V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Front loading
- Maximum cutting length: 129" (3300 mm)
- Maximum cutting width: 126" (3200 mm)
- Maximum blade projection: 2.17" (55 mm)
- Main saw motor: 15 HP
- Main blade diameter: 11.8" (300 mm)
- Main blade arbor diameter: 80 mm
- Scoring blade motor: 2 hp
- Scoring blade diameter: 6.3" (160 mm)
- Scoring blade arbor diameter: 55 mm
- Automatic exclusion of scoring unit
- Pneumatic quick change system for blades
- Variable speed saw carriage 0 to 327 fpm
- Pusher fence with (7) material grippers
- Variable speed pusher fence 0 to 230 fpm
- Side alignment device: Min. part width 2.36", Max. part width 48"
- (1) Fixed air floatation table and (2) mobile air floatation tables allow for easy loading and unloading of material
- PC front end with Windows 7 and 21" LCD color touch screen
- Maestro Cut software: Features machine functions, programming, run time, diagnostics, production reports, imports, language and unit of measurement, optimization cut software (Maestro Pattern)
- Maestro Cut 3D editor: Label printing software, 3D simulator, graphic editor, panels editor, cutting editor for figured panels, semi-automatic macro
- Easy Import: This software imports from an Excel file all data related to part of a cutting list previously selected by the user to Maestro Pattern
- Dust outlets: (3) 120 mm diameter outlets (2100 to 2800 CFM)
- Air requirements: 7 atm (95 – 105 psi)
- Electrical requirements: 40 amps @ 230 volt
- Multi-tap transformer for 208/230/460 volt operation
- Machine floorspace: 19'8" deep x 17'8" wide
- Machine weight: 6,500 lbs.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.