SCM K 560 TE EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Edgebanding thickness: .4mm to 6mm (.016 to 1/4")
- Guillotine capacity: 3mm
- Feed speed: 40 and 60 ft/min.
- Panel height: 3/8" min to 2-1/8" max.
- Minimum panel length: 5-1/2"
- Minimum panel width: 2-3/8"
- Minimum distance between panels: 20"
- "Startouch" Controller with 12" touchscreen display, capable of storing 100 programs
- Strip feed magazine
- Quick change/disconnect Teflon glue pot
- Pre-milling station with (2) 2.0 HP motors, to rectify/clean panels already sized
- Pressure station with pneumatic driven roller and (2) spring loaded idle rollers
- End trimming station with (2) independent 0.50 HP motors mounted on THK guides
- Top and bottom trim station composed of (2) independent 0.7 HP motors, as well as three position pneumatics to easily go from thin tape to 3 mm PVC
- Profile scraping unit designed to remove knife marks, equipped with pneumatic in/out positioning through controller
- Glue scraping unit eliminates any excess glue
- Buffing unit consisting of (2) independent 0.25 HP motors, tiltable to 12 degrees
- Air requirements: 90 PSI
- Dust collection: 2,500 CFM required
- Electrical requirements: 51 amps @ 230 Volt 3-Phase
- Machine dimensions: 67" W x 158" L x 59" T
- Machine weight: 3,450 lbs.
- Note: Currently in service, available for delivery around Dec. 16
Installed New in April 2017
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.