CASTLE CSI 1.5 POCKET HOLE CUTTER & SCREW INSERTER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Castle patented 6 deg. low angle pocket
- Undersized pilot hole for screw retention
- Inserted screws sit below flush to prevent marring of adjacent materials
- Integrated safety features include stock sensing switch, door position switch, cycle time-out, covered foot switch, and E-stop functionality
- Easy access for quick tooling changes
- Built in "flip stop" indexing system provides 3/8" gap between pocket and work piece edge
- Feed rate adjustable to optimize quality and cycle time for various materials
- Includes durable solid carbide router bit, short flute drill bit and dust collection port
- Vibratory screw feed system + hopper
- Siemens LOGO! PLC
- Mitsubishi high frequency drive
- LCD status display with cycle counter
- Teknomotor 3.0 HP high frequency router
- Teknomotor .44 HP high frequency drill spindle
- Working height: 36"
- Worktop area: 33" x 35"
- Footprint: 33" D x 35" W x 72” T
- CFM requirements: 350 CFM with 4" diameter dust outlet
- Electrical requirements: main - 220V or 460V / 3Ph / 20AMP / 60hZ, Aux - 120V supply for screw feeder
- Air requirements: 80 PSI with min. 3/8" I.D. supply line
- Air requirements for screw feeder: 100 PSI with min. 3/8" I.D. supply line
- Shipping weight: approx. 925 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 40" x 48" x 76"
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.