JOOS JUNIOR 3 HOT PRESS
- stock number
220 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Designed for the small shop
- Suitable for laminating wood veneer and plastic laminate to a substrate with white glue thus eliminating VOC emissions from contact adhesives
- Loading and unloading is considerably easy due to the sliding lower platen
- Liquid thermostats guarantee reduced energy consumption and protect the platens from overheating
- Gold anodized heating platens
- Total pressing area: 4' x 8'
- Specific pressure (full load): 2 kp/cm2
- Type of pressure: (14) flexible pressure tubes two layers TUV controlled
- Press opening height: 4.75"
- Closing time: 4 to 10 seconds
- Pressing time: 2 to 5 minutes (2 sides)
- Stroke: 4.72"
- Special electric platen: 1 top, 1 bottom
- Operating temperature: up to 248 degrees
- Heater controls: 2 thermostat controls
- Machine weight: Approximately 5,500 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 110" long x 57" wide
Excellent Condition - Barely Used!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.