TIGERSTOP TSS-1000G2 OPTIMIZING AND DEFECTING CUT OFF SAW
- stock number
240 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- Crayon marking optimizing and defecting saw capable of processing 12' boards at a maximum pusher speed of 325 feet per minute
- Pusher is on the right side of saw for feeding material from right to left
- Positioning accuracy of +/- 0.006"
- Standard Tigersaw 1000 with 10 HP saw motor and 500 mm blade diameter, Tilted 10 degrees
- 16' TigerStop pusher capable of processing 12' long boards
- TigerStop mounted on 18' Long Solid Table, 24" wide, Tilted 10 degrees
- (2) Horizontal pneumatic clamps, adjustable up to 16" wide, 2" stroke
- Adjustable cutting envelope
- Crayon marking of defects; automatically scans material for crayon defect marks
- Variable frequency drive
- Tigerlink 6 software for downloading cutlists and dynamic optimization
- Inkjet Drop on demand, prints directly onto cut material
- Tablet PC package with Tigertouch software
- 6' Solid outfeed table, 24" Wide, Tilted 10 degrees
- Dust Collection: 4" diameter exhaust port
- Floorspace: 27-1/2' long x 4-1/2' deep
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.