BRANDT AMBITION 1110-F EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- .016" to 1/8" maximum edgebanding thickness capacity (coil or strip)
- Edgeband length: Strips 9" minimum
- 5/16" min. to 1-1/2" max. panel thickness
- Minimum panel length: 5-1/2"
- Minimum panel width: 2-3/4"
- Edgeband height: 5/16" to 1-5/8"
- Electronic EasyTouch program control
- (2) 1 HP 12,000 RPM pre-milling units with diamond cutterheads
- Diamond cutters capable of processing a max thickness of 40 mm
- Automatic magazine for strip and coil feeding
- Hot melt glue pot with 12 minute heat up time
- Automatic temperature reduction feature (lowers the glue temperature if no panel is run over a 15 minute span)
- Guillotine for cutting up to 3 mm PVC from the coil
- Pressure station with (1) motorized pressure roller plus (2) additional idle pressure roller with digital setting system
- 1/4 HP 12,000 RPM double motor end trim
- 1/3 HP 12,000 RPM top and bottom trim station equipped with two DFC combination straight/radius cutter heads and digital readouts (three different working positions: flush trim, trimming with overhang, and radius/bevel trimming)
- Top and bottom profile quick change scraping unit
- Finish scraping unit
- 3/4 HP 1-speed feed with speed of 26 FPM
- Digital on top pressure beam for height indication
- Adjustable infeed fence with digital readout
- Automatic height adjustment with top pressure beam for all work stations
- Digitals on top and bottom trim station
- Dust extraction: (4) 80 mm outlets and (1) 100 mm outlet, 1665 CFM required
- Compressed air connection: 6 bar (85 psi)
- Isolation transformer with variable infeed voltage for balancing all 3 phases of incoming power
- Machine Weight: 1,650 lbs.
- Machine dimensions: 12' long x 57-1/2" wide x 5' tall
- Amperage required @ 230 volt: 30 amps
Excellent Condition with Low Hours!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.