MIDWEST AUTOMATION CS5840 COUNTERTOP SAW
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- For cutting and mitering postformed, self-edged, coved or solid surface countertops with bolt mortising all in a single operation
- Depth of cut with builddown: 5-5/8" (4-7/8" without builddown)
- Max. build down thickness: 3/4"
- 58" crosscut capacity at 90 degrees, 53" at 22-1/2 degrees, 40" cut at 45 degrees
- Max. backsplash height from bottom of deck: 4-7/8"
- Min. board length at 90 degrees: 12"
- Upper machine structure rotates to left and right to (5) fixed stops at miter positions of 90 and 45 degrees right and left, and 22-1/2 degrees right and left
- Pneumatically actuated index pin secures position
- 5 HP belt drive main motor
- 0.5 HP feed drive motor
- Variable feed speed from 0 to 45 FPM in cutting direction, 45 FPM fixed return speed
- 16" dia. blade capacity with 1" dia. arbor
- Hardened and ground saw carriage guides with linear bushings
- (4) 1-3/4 HP 25,000 RPM high speed router motors for routing the draw bolt mortises
- 1/2" dia. X 2-1/4" long bits
- Full visible router template with rotating pin to reduce template wear
- (4) Independently positioned pneumatic hold downs for different top sizes
- (3) 4" dia. dust collection outlets
- Laser guide line kit
- Variable miter kit
- Pneumatic backsplash clamps
- Two hand control
- Machine shipping weight: 2,200 lbs.
- Machine dimensions: 10' x 7' x 72" tall
- Full load amps at 230 Volt @ 39 amps
- Dust extraction requirements: 1,050 CFM
- Air requirements: 1 CFM at 80 PSI
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.