VAC-U-CLAMP FT800 THERMOFORMING VACUUM PRESS
- stock number
240 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- A clamshell type thermofoil press specifically designed for smaller shops or where shop space is limited
- 52" x 100" working area with see through window into illuminated interior
- 18,000 watts of heating with quartz type infrared heaters
- Unobstructed left, right, and front access
- Atlas Copco oil cooled 16 CFM vacuum pump coupled to a 30 gallon evacuation tank
- Zinc plated platen and up front controls
- Upgraded version, PLC touch screen control, pre-programmed with 5 storage bays for other programs
- Entire press is constructed of aircraft grade tubular aluminum with powder coated steel covering panels
- Typical cycle time: 6-1/2 to 8 minutes depending on film thickness and color, and if you are using pre-glued or wet adhesive (pre-glued faster)
- Overall size: 103" x 56" x 49" high
- Electrical requirements: 62 amps at 240 volt
- Air requirements: 100 PSI, 10 CFM
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.