MAGGI SYSTEM 46 DOUBLE ROW LINE BORER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- (2) 23-Spindle heads on 32 mm centers
- Distance between first and last spindle center of each head is 27-23/32" (704 mm)
- Front end adjustment for quick and easy set-up
- (2) 1.5 HP 2,800 RPM motors
- Max. boring depth is 2-1/16" (55 mm)
- Side depth counter system
- Extractable 400 mm support rollers for long panels
- Maximum distance between heads is 25-19/32" (650 mm)
- Minimum width is 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Complete with: 46 quick change chucks, 10' extension fence with (4) flip-stops and (2) pneumatic reference pins
- (6) Patented safety clamps
- This machine can be used for single or double row line drilling
- Uses 24 LH (red) and 22 RH (black) boring bits
- Working air pressure 94 psi
- Net weight: 820 lbs
- Crated weight: 940 lbs
- 36000061 Additional Quick Change Bit Adaptor $24.80 ea
- 29971019 Additional Holddown Cylinder Assembly $369.00 ea
- 26405107 Hydraulic control for head movement installed $495.00 each head
- TDBSE5705LH or RH 5mm x 57mm LH OR RH Brad Point $8.99 ea
- TDBSE5708LH or RH 8mm x 57mm LH OR RH Brad Point $10.99 ea
TDBSEHB5735LH or RH 35mm x 57mm LH OR RH Hinge Point $26.80 ea
Never Used - Some Scratches - Full 1 Year Warranty Included!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.