BRANDT AMBITION 1110-F EDGEBANDER
- stock number
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
Prefer to discuss
by phone or email?
We're here to help!
- .016" to 1/8" maximum edgebanding thickness capacity (coil or strip)
- Edgeband length: Strips 9" minimum
- 5/16" min. To 1-1/2" max. panel thickness
- Minimum panel length: 5-1/2"
- Minimum panel width: 2-3/4"
- Edgeband height: 5/16 to 1-5/8"
- Electronic EasyTouch program control
- (2) 1 HP 12,000 RPM pre-milling units with diamond cutterheads
- Diamond cutters capable of processing a max thickness of 40 mm
- Automatic magazine for strip and coil feeding
- Hot melt glue pot with 12 minute heat up time
- Automatic temperature reduction feature (lowers the glue temperature if no panel is run over a 15 minute span)
- Guillotine for cutting up to 3 mm PVC from the coil
- Pressure station with (1) motorized pressure roller plus (2) additional idle pressure roller with digital setting system
- 1/4 HP 12,000 RPM double motor end trim
- 1/3 HP 12,000 RPM top and bottom trim station equipped with two DFC combination straight/radius cutter heads and digital readouts (three different working positions: flush trim, trimming with overhang, and radius/bevel trimming)
- Top and bottom profile quick change scraping unit
- Finish scraping unit
- 3/4 HP 1-speed feed with speed of 26 FPM
- Digital on top pressure beam for height indication
- Adjustable infeed fence with digital readout
- Automatic height adjustment with top pressure beam for all work stations
- Digitals on top and bottom trim station
- Dust extraction: (4) 80 mm outlets and (1) 100 mm outlet, 1665 CFM required
- Compressed air connection: 6 bar (85 psi)
- Isolation transformer with variable infeed voltage for balancing all 3 phases of incoming power
- Machine Weight: 1,650 lbs.
- Machine dimensions: 12'1" long x 5' wide x 6-1/2' tall
- Amperage required @ 230 volt: 30 amps
Very Clean - Low Hours! Ready to ship!
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.